Monday, April 20, 2009

Joy of being lonely



Each day I wake up with a frown
Rumours keep spreading among friends
That you’re suffering a mental breakdown
A solitary walk I walk
A lonely talk I talk

As I wander as a lonely
wander as a lonely at night
wander as a lonely on sight
wander as a lonely at day
wander as a lonely and pray
wander as a lonely each day
Slow down, slow down
Shut down, shut down Shutdown the lonely before I drown

Embrace my friends with warmth
They can give me assistance
Deliver me from my lonely existence
while I keep fighting love
Bending it around like a curve
With my angry face
Reserving only a lonely place,
Halting happiness to arrive in my life

Do I ever stop to wonder?
Do I ever stop to ponder?
Am I the reason for the lonely blunders?
Slow down, slow down
Shut down, shut down
I got to remove that lonely crown
I wander endlessly as a lonely
Searching for a spot called homely
but my face is missing that vital smile called lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment