Monday, March 3, 2008

CREATORS OF MY BLOG


ಶ್ರೀ. ಪ್ರೇಮ್ ಮ್ಯಾಥ್ಯೂ


A person who teaches a word is also regarded as a teacher. ‘Creative thoughts’ is a blog of one of my English lecturer Mr.Prem Mathew. The credit of my blog ‘xpressionz’ goes to him. I had no knowledge about blogs. He made me literate about blog also helped me to create my own blog. Special thanks to him because all this teaching happened in the evening after class hours. The base which he built has helped me become more and more knowledgeable about blog. Though I have not attended any of Prem’s classes in college. Yet every now and then he teaches me something new. In the birth of my blog apart from Prem, special thanks to my friend Chidananda Murthy. Without the support of these two my blog would not have been possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment